Industrial Center West McFadden Property is centrally located in Dubuque, Iowa – the oldest city in Iowa – and includes 103 acres of buildable land. The property is within one mile of four-lane U.S. Highway 20 which connects directly to U.S. Interstate 35. It is also linked to U.S. Interstates 80 and 90 via four-lane U.S. Highway 61, and Interstates 39 and 94 (Madison, Wisconsin) via four-lane U.S. Highway 151. The site has been certified by McCallum Sweeney Consulting and is zoned for industrial construction.
Known as the “Key City”, Dubuque stands among the Mississippi river bluffs at the junction of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin, a region locally known as the Tri-State Area. The community serves as the main commercial, industrial, educational and cultural center for the metropolitan service area of the seven surrounding counties. Vast transit and shipping options makes it easy to get products to market, including four-lane connections, rail service, local and regional commercial airports and Mississippi River barge harbor service.
Available acres: 103 acres of buildable land
Topography: Rolling hills
Site certification: The site has been certified by Quest Site Solutions and is zoned for industrial construction.
Adjacent available acres: No
Setting: Industrial center
Within city limits: Yes
TIF District: Site is eligible for Tax Increment Financing.
Community: The Greater Dubuque area is home to a number of blue-chip manufacturers including John Deere, Hormel Foods Corp., Andersen Windows & Doors, Crown holdings and Simmons Pet Foods.
Dubuque stands along the Mississippi river at the junction of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Vast shipping options makes it easy to get products to market, including truck, rail, air and barge service.
Highway and interstate access: Located within 1 mile from four-lane U.S. Highway 20 connecting to U.S. Interstate 35. In addition, the property is linked to U.S. Interstates 80 and 90 via four-lane U.S. Highway 61, and Interstates 39 and 94 via four-lane U.S. Highway 151.
Nearest commercial airport: Dubuque Regional Airport (12 miles)
Rail served: No
Electric: Alliant Energy
– Phase: Three phase
– Primary Voltage-kV: 13.8 kV
– LL Capacity: Substantial capacity as the site adjoins a transmission substation
– Distance to Site: Adjacent to site Voltage of nearest transmission lines: 161 kV 0.8 miles to east; 69 kV 1.0 miles to the west
– Looped: Redundant service is possible. There are 13.8 kV circuits from 3 different substations within 0.3 miles of the property.
Gas: Black Hills Energy
– Main (Inches): 16” Service Line (Inches): 6” along Chavenelle Rd and 8” along Radford Rd Distance to Site: 30 feet from south and east of property lines Pressure-psi: 6” 95 PSIG, 8” 220 PSIG
Sewer distribution: City of Dubuque
– Peak capacity at plant per day: 4 million gallons
– BOD lbs per day: 15,900
– TSS lbs per day: 10,400
Water distribution: City of Dubuque
– Peak capacity at plant per day: 8.8 million gallons
– Pressure: 84 psi
Telecommunications: CenturyLink, ImOn Communications, CS Technologies